Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Usa

Donnerstag, 28. September 2006, 18:11

Usa

okay... we've the topic "london", so i thought i make the topic "USA", cause i love it so much! :D

I had never been there before, but i want to go there for a month in summer-holidays! my favourite state is california! :P
Signatur von »LunaLovegood«

* Nichts dem Gerechtigkeit mangelt, kann moralisch richtig sein.(Cicero)
* Ava + Sign (c) by me!

Donnerstag, 28. September 2006, 18:19

My MSN friend was in the USA ... but she means that it is... loud and...

but i want to go to the USA... i love the USA... i think it s better than England

Donnerstag, 28. September 2006, 18:22

i love the USA but i like london even more.But i never travelled to one of this countrys! ;(
i wish i can do this once!!!
What`s with you?
Signatur von »*~Radcliffe13~*«
*Jean Baptiste Maunier rocks my little world <3

[SIZE=7]
In my field of Paperflowers and candy Clouds of Lullaby,
I lie inside myself for Hours and watch my purple Sky fly over me...
[/SIZE]

Donnerstag, 28. September 2006, 18:25

Zitat

Original von Jamani
[...]but i want to go to the USA... i love the USA... i think it s better than England

Donnerstag, 28. September 2006, 18:26

oh sorry i haven`t seen this before

[SIZE=7]
[/SIZE]

Werbung:

Donnerstag, 28. September 2006, 18:28

It s ok... not fatal..

Freitag, 29. September 2006, 16:10

i luv the us too. dunno why but it makes me feel free. its such a huge country (well in contrast with germany). i wanna make this high school year there. unfortunately its quiet expansive. well and my favorite states are texas, kansas and new york.
Signatur von »TerryBoot«

scientia potentia est
because slytherin does it with style

Freitag, 29. September 2006, 16:29

I've never been to the USA before but I want to go there for a year while I'm studying.
I don't know how it will be there, I think it really depends where you are.
When I was a little younger I always had the feeling that the USA is just the coolest place on earth, but that feeling definitely changed. I really want to visit the USA sometimes (especially California), but I'd rather visit England or Australia, because I'm not sure if I would really feel safe in the USA. I don't have that feeling anymore.
Signatur von »clementine«
Av & Sig von Promise :)

Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2006, 12:30

oh yeah, the usa:hearts: i've never been there before..but my parents live there for a year...they've seen all in america and i've seen the photos...i want to go there soon:D:D but i don't know if that's possible:( hmm sice last month, i know that i have got some "verwandte" in canada, but they're a little bit strange...
Signatur von »DizZzy«

Dan-Fan92

unregistriert

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 10:58

unforunatley i've never been there, but my school offers an exchange to the states for class 11 and 12, i'd love to to this...

@ dizZzy: relative is the english word for verwandte^^

Werbung:

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 14:08

oh yeah, that's right! thx! (oh my god! i made many mistakes in my post :unentschieden: ) i'd like to do an exchange, too. but i'm not sure if i will go to the usa, maybe to the uk oder to australia(i love australia:hearts: ) or to france, french isn't my favourite language, but i like all languages;)
Signatur von »DizZzy«

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 18:11

i love the idea of living a year in form 11 in the US, but we don't have enough money to pay that expencive expierience... ;(

but a exchange for a month could be possible :D

* Ava + Sign (c) by me!

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 18:30

I don't like the usa very much, don't know why, but a girl from my tennis club will go on an exchange for 10 months next year 8o
I can't imagine to be so far away from my friends and my family and for a so long time 8o
I also know some people from forums or from the chat who come from the usa :rolleyes:
Signatur von »Krummbein«
:hearts: :hearts:
25.3.07 SA+potf - köln
8.6.07 SA+karpatenhund - butzbach
Wanna read my stuff? *klick*

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 18:59

I love the usa but unfortunately I've never been there but I want to go there later. I could imagine to live in Los Angeles. I love that city.
Signatur von »JohnnyDepp4Ever«

~totally obsessed with Johnny Depp~ Helden leben lange, doch Legenden sterben nie!

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 19:26

i want to go to New york when i´m older...sure!!I WANT TO SEE THE BROADWAY; THE STATUE OF LIBERTY,...

[SIZE=7]
[/SIZE]

Werbung:

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 19:35

middle usa would also be very interesting...beautiful secenery and so on.
Signatur von »JohnnyDepp4Ever«

~totally obsessed with Johnny Depp~ Helden leben lange, doch Legenden sterben nie!

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 19:41

los angeles... i looove los angeles... everytime good weather... stars, beach... surfer-guys xD

* Ava + Sign (c) by me!

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 19:44

i want to live in manhatten..or have an appartment there..and one in london...i know..i'm dreaming, but i will hard work for live my dreams;)*g*
Signatur von »DizZzy«

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 19:47

thats cool... ^^

and: hey dizzy... don't talked to you long time ^^

* Ava + Sign (c) by me!

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 19:51

that's right loony*g* but i see..we both love english and so..let's talk talk talk*gg*
Signatur von »DizZzy«

Werbung:
Bookmark and Share